Monday, April 27, 2015

Budget-Friendly Baon Idea: San Marino Corned Tuna Mashed Potato Balls

Hello!

Thanks for dropping by here. :)

Oh yeah, the other night, I found an easy, budget-friendly recipe that you can try on. I know anyone can cook this because the procedure is very simple. :) My mom told me that we will be having a canned tuna for our dinner, but because I want something new and special, I opened Google app through my mobile phone and search for a simple tuna recipe. I had a bit of a problem finding a good recipe that's why I spent an hour in my research.

There's a very few recipes for canned tunas in the internet, so I think this is really worth to share with you. And I believe that you will definitely love the idea. It is budget-friendly and delectable. Surprise your loved-ones with this new dish.




This recipe was submitted originally by Daisy Delos Santos to San Marino website (http://www.sanmarino.com.ph/) . Of all the submitted piece, his recipe had garnered the most likes in Facebook, reaching 6.1k likes, so, I became interested to try it. And yes, it's really good! He Daisy certainly deserves it. (Sorry about that! I thought of "Daisy" from Dengeki Daisy manga character that's why I used "he"). 

Here's some of my photos of San Marino Corned Tuna Mashed Potato Balls...



For the recipe, you can check it out here. (Problem with the link? Kindly let me know so I can fix it.)
I hope you enjoyed this recipe just like me, my mom and my fiance.


Share this to your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment